By accessing, purchasing, downloading and/or using Pink Oatmeal products and services you agree to the following:
Due to the nature of the product all downloads are non-refundable. Even though no refunds are offered Pink Oatmeal LLC is willing to do its best to make you a happy customer. If you have any questions please be sure to contact us at [email protected]
You understand and agree that resources are made available to you after purchase. Any resource may be removed from Pink Oatmeal at any time. It is your job to make sure that you have downloaded your resource upon purchase.
All material is copyright of Pink Oatmeal LLC and may not be resold or redistributed. Each purchase is good for one license unless transferable licenses have been purchased.
- All pages are copyright. You may not create anything to sell or share based off this packet.
- Please do not share with colleagues. This is just meant for your own use with your own children/student(s).
Due to the VAT tax if you are from the European Union please visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store to make your purchase.
Distance Learning/Home Programming
You are allowed to print and share with parents/caregivers for home programming and/or distance learning needs.
Pink Oatmeal resources may be used for e-learning if you are sharing resources with parents/caregivers in a secured manner where only your student(s) can access the resource.
Posting Pink Oatmeal resources to public accessed websites (no controls in place as to who can access the information) is not permitted.
You are more than welcome to post links to Pink Oatmeal’s YouTube Channel, Instagram, Freebie Library, or blog posts to public sites, but actual products may not be posted on public websites or social media.
If you are a member, you are not allowed to share your membership access with any other individuals, but can use resources as stated above.
When making a purchase, you have the option to keep the box checked to be added to the Pink Oatmeal email list. You will also receive other informational and promotional emails. You may unsubscribe at any time.
All orders are processed using a secure server (SSL). Pink Oatmeal, LLC does not store any payment information on their servers. Any payment information you choose to save for future purposes will be stored on third party gateways (such as Stripe or PayPal) on their secure servers. Pink Oatmeal, LLC is not responsible for your payment information.
Make sure that your PDF reader is up to date for the best printing quality. Out of date PDF readers can result in poor quality printing.
Please be sure that you have the capability to open PDF files and/or zip files before completing your order.
All-Access Pass Membership Terms
- You get access to all of Pink Oatmeal’s digital games and downloadable printable resource or digital game that is added as long as you remain a member. You have the ability to download and use all resources once you become a member. Licenses must be maintained for continued permission to use downloaded, copyrighted materials. Each license must be registered in the name of the individual using the resources. This means once membership is terminated, users no longer have rights to use the resources accessed as part of the All Access Membership, and individual licenses will need to be purchased in the store.
- Resources that are not created by Pink Oatmeal are not included. Resources that are not in the shop are not included.
- You will get newly added Pink Oatmeal resources to the shop as long as you maintain your membership.
- There are no guarantees for any specific resources, or if any resources will be added.
- All materials are downloadable.
- Resources are for your personal use only and not to be shared with colleagues. Your membership consists of a single user license.
- Pink Oatmeal course(s) are available to members at a 30% or greater discount at all times. They are NOT included as a free option in the membership. Courses may be added, changed, or removed over a course of time. See Pink Oatmeal current courses. Course discounts are not included in the monthly plan.
- You understand that if you opt for the monthly subscription that lesson plans and course discounts will not be a part of your membership.
- Lifetime (retired plan) is equal to the length of time that Pink Oatmeal LLC exists, operates an All-Access option, and is owned by Chanda Jothen.
- Annual and Monthly memberships will be automatically renewed unless canceled by the user. Annual and Monthly All-Access Pass holders can cancel at anytime from their account.
- Pink Oatmeal may from time to time offer extra services to customer for an additional fee.
- At any point should Pink Oatmeal be terminating the All-Access Pass, customer will be given at least sixty (60) days notice.
- Membership purchases are good for one single user license. Group membership options are available. Group memberships must all be purchased at the same time. There is no adding additional licenses after purchase.
- Licenses must be maintained for continued permission to use downloaded, copyrighted materials. Each license must be registered in the name of the individual using the resources. This means once membership is terminated, users no longer have rights to use the resources accessed as part of the All Access Membership, and individual licenses will need to be purchased in the store.
Upgrading Between Memberships
If you decide to purchase a lower level membership, for example the Video Library Pass and wish to upgrade to the Annual All-Access Pass, this must be done within 3 months of purchase or no discount will be given. If outside this timeline, you will be required to pay full price. If you opt to purchase the monthly subscription and wish to upgrade to the yearly subscription you should do that in the next month. No refunds will be given for monthly subscriptions.
Video Library Subscription Terms
- When you purchase access to the video library you are purchasing a single use license. Group licensing options are available.
- You understand that you are purchasing a subscription product that will automatically renew on a yearly basis unless canceled by the user. Users can cancel their subscription at anytime from their account.
- You understand that your subscription will renew at the price you bought it at (coupons excluded) each year.
- If you are to cancel and you may be at risk to renew your subscription will pay at the new rate.
- You understand that the video library is not a substitute for skilled therapy.
- You should not at anytime share your login information with anyone to use to access the library on their own.
- You understand that have the ability to cancel your membership at anytime right from your account.
- You may NOT share Pink Oatmeal videos on social media on your own as many of these videos are members only. If Pink Oatmeal posts a video on their own channel you CAN share directly from the Pink Oatmeal social account.
As a reminder: The video library is composed of all of the videos from Pink Oatmeal. The library is designed to help you get ideas for movement and motor skills for you to use and expand upon. The videos are not a substitution for therapy. If you have questions on what specific exercises you should be doing for your child, you will need to consult with your therapist or provider.
Pink Oatmeal reserves the right in its sole discretion, and without any prior notice, to terminate your access to the Service for any or no reason, including your breach of these Terms of Service, the terms and conditions of any service for which you may have registered, or a violation of the rights of another user or the law. You may unsubscribe from any further communication from Pink Oatmeal at any time by delivering a written notice addressed to [email protected]. You may also unsubscribe by opt-out link in any of the Pink Oatmeal emails.
Pink Oatmeal reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service. Pink Oatmeal shall have no liability to you or any third party should Pink Oatmeal modify or discontinue any service or an aspect thereof.
PINK OATMEAL may change, add, or remove any part of this Agreement, or any other terms associated with the use of the website, at any time, by posting a notice of such changes to the Terms of Service page of the website. Any changes shall become part of the Agreement and shall apply as soon as such a notice is posted. By continuing to use the services after the notice is posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
Accounts are created with your purchase. You will be prompted to create a username and password. An account will allow you to have continual access to your downloads from Pink Oatmeal Shop My Account page when logged in.
Points and Rewards
You can earn points when you make your purchases on printable and digital products. For each dollar you spend you earn one point. Every 20 points earned equals one dollar that can be used in Pink Oatmeal’s shop! Points may be redeemed on printable, digital, and initial membership cost. You must register for an account to collect your points. If you check out as a guest no points will be earned. No point credits on previous purchases are available. You will earn points when you sign up for an account or when you leave a review!
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PINK OATMEAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- PINK OATMEAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, (VI) OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material,
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from PINK OATMEAL or through, or from, the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS
- Information created by THIRD PARTIES that you may access on the website or through link is not adopted or endorsed by PINK OATMEAL and remains the responsibility of such THIRD PARTIES.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL PINK OATMEAL OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
Restrictions of Use
You may not use PINK OATMEAL or its content for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. You agree to use PINK OATMEAL RESOURCES solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity.
Refusal or Discontinuance of Service
PINK OATMEAL reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any user for noncompliance with these Terms and Conditions.
All activities are to be performed at your own risk. Pink Oatmeal LLC disclaims liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from the purchased or free activities and printables. The products/services or anything associated with the Pink Oatmeal LLC should not be used in replace of medical/therapeutic advice or treated as medical/therapeutic advice. Pink Oatmeal LLC products/services do not serve as medical or therapeutic advice for the public. Adult supervision is recommended for every activity featured in the products. Please decide based on each individual activity if it is appropriate for your own child/children. Any use and participation utilizing Pink Oatmeal’s products, services, or anything associated with Pink Oatmeal LLC does not result in a physical therapist-patient relationship. None of Pink Oatmeal’s videos or resources are therapy, a substitute for therapy, or used in replace of therapy. Use of all resources are at your sole discretion.
If you have questions on what specific exercises you should be doing for your child, you will need to consult with your therapist or provider.
Pink Oatmeal reserves the right to make changes to this policy at anytime.