The Spring Themed Scavenger Hunts are the perfect way to combine movement and learning. The best part is that these scavenger hunts can be used for a wide range of abilities.
Feel confident you have a fun way to learn and move with a spring theme.
You can utilize these scavenger hunts by printing the scavenger hunt and the different objects to search for. Place the object circles throughout a home, classroom, hallway or gym. Laminate for extended use and the ability to use. Use a dry erase marker so that you can use the scavenger hunt over and over again.
There are a variety of ways that you can use this scavenger hunt.
- Use with different locomotor movements between each item on the list.
- Use this as a scavenger hunt with students in gait trainers.
- Use this as a scavenger hunt with students on adapted bikes.
- Place scavenger hunt pieces in a sensory bin and work on standing at the sensory bin while digging for scavenger hunt circles.
There are three different scavenger hunts included in this resource. Black and white versions available too.
- Spring Gnome Scavenger Hunt
- Froggy Scavenger Hunt
- Insect and Bugs Scavenger Hunt
Downloadable PDF files