St. Patrick’s Day fine motor skills activities pack. Fun activities that work on building fine motor skills all with a St. Patrick’s Day theme!
Imagine how great it would feel to have all of your St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Activities created and ready to use!
Not only will it all be done for you, but you could feel confident knowing that your kids are having fun working on fine motor activities! You will have fine motor activities for St. Patrick’s Day that you and your kids love.
- You will have screen free activities to promote movement.
- You will have fun activities perfect for your classroom, home, or therapy session.
- You won’t have to be spending time searching and creating your own resources, it’s all done for you!
- You will be saving time, money, and effort when purchasing the St. Patrick’s Fine Motor Pack today!
St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Activities Video
Click on the video to see the St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Activities in action.
If you love this you must check out your opportunity to get ALL current and future fine motor activities from Pink Oatmeal.
Prep once and use over and over again!
Where To Use
They are great for use in the regular classroom, special education room, home, after school programming and occupational therapy.
How To Use Fine Motor Activities
Use them for centers, busy boxes, to work on fine motor skills. Use this pack the entire month of March!
St. Patrick’s Day Fine Motor Pack Contents
- Rainbow (Pom/Candy) Match – 2 versions
- Gold Coin Roll and Match fine motor activity
- St. Patrick’s Day Pre-Writing Strips and Pencil control (24)
- Shamrock Matching Clip Cards (12)
- Leprechaun Hair/Beard Cutting Station and Craft (3 options)
- St. Patrick’s Day Tracing Object Cards (6)
- St. Patrick’s Day Snap Cube Cards (6)
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Painting (Cotton Swab or Marshmallow)
- Information on how to use each printable.
35 Total Pages
See Pictures and Video