A fun construction activity that adds movement to your construction theme or community helpers theme.
With your purchase of the construction fitness signs, you will feel confident knowing that your kids are having fun with physical activity, gross motor, and movement activities!
Think of how great it would feel to have a movement and fitness theme created and ready to use for your community helpers or construction theme. Simply print and your activity is ready for you to try. See the video of it in action below!
See It In Action
This is one fun way to use your construction themed movement activities!
How To Use
Print, laminate and use the fitness signs over and over again.
- Use circuits as a brain break. Pull up file and show picture on interactive white board and have class use as a brain break.
- Use for physical education.
- Use for physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy.
- Use in a fitness unit, construction unit, or community helpers unit.
- Make it part of a center, station, or workshop. Have one of your centers/stations/jobs be fitness circuits.
- Use each morning to start the day.
- Use for transitions or down time.
- Use for indoor recess.
Downloadable PDF File
Total Pages: 19
You can get this activity as part of a bundle and save! You will have this resource along with other amazing resources that both you and your kids will LOVE! Check out the bundle options for this resource below!