- Affiliate cookies are active for 30 days from the initial click through.
- The most recent affiliate link used to access our sales/sign up pages will be the link credited.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No credit will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
- All Affiliate Payments are sent using the PayPal mass payment system.
- Payments will be made on a monthly basis.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. Pink Oatmeal LLC is not responsible for lost/stolen payments.
In the small chance that a customer needs to be issued a refund: Referrals that cancel their purchase or ask for a refund within the sales policy guidelines will be reversed.
- Affiliates may not offer cash back, rewards or incentives unless specifically offered as part of a promotion unless Pink Oatmeal LLC approves.
- Affiliates may use the approved banners and ad text code found on their affiliate dashboard. Only approved copy found in the banner and creative section of affiliate center or an honest review of our product/services are allowed for use on your website/domain.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
FTC Disclosure Policy
It is our intent to treat our customers fairly and comply fully with all Federal Trade Commissions regulations related to advertising. We require our affiliates to comply with these regulations.
We reserve the right to withhold commission fees and/or cancel the affiliate relationship for failure to comply with the mentioned guide or other FTC regulations.
Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account will be deactivated and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms.
Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Pink Oatmeal LLC reserves the right to change terms and conditions and any time.