St. Patrick’s Day themed yoga, brain breaks, and games to get the kids moving! A variety pack of St. Patrick’s Day Activities designed with movement in mind!
Imagine how great it would feel to have fun themed movement games for St. Patrick’s Day created and ready to use!
Not only would you have a variety of activities, but you will feel confident knowing that your kids are having fun with physical activity, gross motor, and movement activities! You will have activities for St. Patrick’s Day that you and your kids love.
- You will have screen free activities to promote movement.
- You will have fun activities for your brain breaks, morning meetings, home or therapy sessions.
- You won’t have to be spending time searching and creating your own resources, it’s all done for you!
- You will be saving time, money, and effort when buying all these activities in the bundle!
How to Use
Use in centers, use as a brain break, use for the kids that get done with their work early, use in PT, OT, or speech. Would work great for special education. Perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration!
Who Can Use Them
Anyone can use them. The games work great for preK-3. Adapt the games as necessary for your kids or the kids you work with!
Where to Use Them
Use them in the classroom, physical education, preschool, occupational therapy, physical therapy, or speech therapy
- Sample Set of St. Patrick’s Day Yoga (4 Poses) – You can get the full set here – St. Patrick’s Day Yoga
- Clover Dice
- Race To The Pot Of Gold Dice Game – Could be used in centers as well
- Sample Set of Brain Break Cards (12) – If you are looking for a full set of St. Patrick’s Day brain break cards (48) get them here!
- Clover Hop – Cards To Use Plus Directions
- Rainbow Relay – Cards To Use Plus Directions
- Roll and Move Dice Game
- Fitness Dice St. Patrick’s Theme
Total Pages: 46
You can get this activity as part of a bundle and save! You will have this resource along with other amazing resources that both you and your kids will LOVE! Check out the bundle options for this resource below!